Sunday, August 15, 2010

Chapter 12 ~ Pic and Chapter Teasers!


Chapter 12

O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O


"Thank you for your support, Carlisle. I love Jack with all of my heart. Now that we've found you all, I want you all to be a big part of his life, but let me be clear on something. He is my son and I won't leave here without him." 

Carlisle was taken back at her fiery words, but his admiration for her only grew. It was as clear as day how much she and Jack meant to each other.

He nodded curtly and sat down one of the cases in order to open the door for her.

"Thank you," she said quietly as she walked into the house.

"No, Bella Swan," Carlisle whispered behind her back, "thank you."

4 comments:

  1. LOVE it! Cannot wait for the update!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know! I'm "spoiled" I guess: I read up to chapter 9 in one shot over a couple days, then ch 10 posted like the next day...the wait for ch 11 felt like torture! Now I'm "chomping at the bit" for ch 12! heh, heh

    Love it Shel...thanks for the ch 12 teasers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW !! , Can't wait for the next update. : )

    ReplyDelete