Sunday, January 16, 2011

Parachute ~ Chapter 36 Teasers


Chapter 36

O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O


The boy's feet pounded up the stairs frantically. Bella rushed and got to her door, just as she pulled a sundress over her head. Jack rushed into her room, his eyes scanning the room frantically. 

"Jack, baby, what's wrong?" she asked, innocently.

"Mom!" he screeched. "Who clothes are downstairs on the floor?!"

"Mine?" she responded, sounding more like a question. 

"Not all of them. There are a dude's pants and shoes." He narrowed his eyes at his mother. "Are you cheating on Dad?! Mom! How could you?!"

The sound of something knocked over in the bathroom drew Jack's attention. His eyes widened.

"Is there someone in there?" he whisper-yelled.

Bella bit her lip and tried not to laugh as the boy stalked over to the door.

"Come out, now," Jack called out. "If not, I'm calling my Grandpop. He has a gun!"

14 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh Jack.....Gotta love 'em!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Funny!!! I can actually see this scene playing out in my head!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I can't wait to see the rest of it, and especially Jack's reaction to who is in the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my,lol, love Jack thinking of his father at that moment. Such a cutie he is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute for words!! Can't wait :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jack is so adorable, so protective of both of them :) So sad this story is coming to an end :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jack is so cute...So funny!
    "Are you cheating on Dad?! Mom! How could you?!"
    "Come out, now," Jack called out. "If not, I'm calling my Grandpop. He has a gun!"
    I cannot wait to read the next chapter...Although it is also sad to know that the story is coming to an end.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is just to funny! Can't wait to read the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This little teaser has me smiling. Jack is so cute!!!
    "There are a dude's pants and shoes."
    Ja Ja, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Get him, Jack!!! take no prisoners!!!

    Sweet little baby boy - you tell him, cabbage, you got the head!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually barked a laugh! My mom wasn't happy I woke her up...

    ReplyDelete