Sunday, November 7, 2010

Chapter 26 ~ Pic and Chapter Teasers


Chapter 26

O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O


Edward smiled widely and reached out to shake Charlie's hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Chief Swan. Jack and Bella have told me so much about you. It's an honor to get to meet you and thank you for everything you've done."

Bella swallowed nervously as she watched her father measure up the man she loved. After their experiences with Jacob, Charlie was particularly over-protective any time a man came to pick her up for a date. That being one of the major reasons she had dated few and far between over the years. As she stood there anxiously awaiting whatever intimidation tactic that Charlie had planned, he completely shocked her by nodding and shaking Edward's hand firmly. Her jaw almost dropped as she watched her normally gruff father swallow and blink away tears.

"It's good to meet you, son. They've both told me great things about you as well. As a father myself, I can't imagine what you've been through, but I'm glad it's all worked out for the best."

11 comments:

  1. :D!! Excited for this chapter, man tears methinks?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Teaser, I can't wait to read this chapter when it posts....I like Charlie's reaction to Edward...
    Thanks Shel for the teaser!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait for them to finally meet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and here come my own tears...... *sniffle sniffle*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read that chapter.
    Thanks for the Teaser.

    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Charlie!! Team Charlie always!! Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy Charlie is there! *hugs self and sighs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. **heart breaks as Charlie talks*** I love Charlie now more than I did at the beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOh! thanks for the teaser and Billy's picture! He's yummie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Geeze at least I am not the only one with the glossy eyes. I am so excited to see what happens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg!! I love your Charlie!!! So excited for the update!

    ReplyDelete