Sunday, September 12, 2010

Outtake: Save Me San Francisco Teasers

Not 100% sure when this be ready to post, but I'm throwing up teasers with Chapter 16 this week! I'm shooting to have it done by the weekend, maybe early next week?


Outtake #5 ~ Save Me San Francisco

O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O

We Took the Highway to the one,
Up the coast to catch some sun
That left me with these blisters on my skin.
Don’t know what I was on,
But I think it grows in Oregon,
So I kept on goin going on right through.
I drove into Seattle rain,
Fell in love then missed the train
that could have took me right back home to you.

I've been high, I've been low, 
I've been yes and I've been oh hell no!
I've been rock ‘n roll and disco,
Won’t you save me San Francisco?
 




No comments:

Post a Comment