Monday, July 19, 2010

Chapter 5 - Pic Tease & Chapter Teaser



Chapter 5 
O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O





Bella set the bowl of pancake batter down on the counter and spun around to pick up Jack, just as the song's chorus came on.

"Cherish the thought
Of always having you here by my side
Oh baby, I cherish the joy
You keep bringing into my life
I'm always singing it

Cherish the strength
You got the power to make me feel good
Oh baby, I perish the thought
Of ever leaving, I never would"

Singing, she danced around the kitchen while he laughed and squealed. Making a turn just a little too fast, the ended up sprawled on the floor, still giggling.

"I love you, Mommy," he sighed happily.

Bella's eyes shot to his in surprise. She sat motionless in shock while Jack looked at her with nothing but love and hope.

O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment